#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Ludacris New Restaurant “Chicken & Beer” In Atlanta Airport

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ludacris New Restaurant “Chicken & Beer” In Atlanta Airport

Atlanta Airport will never be the same, travelers will soon be able to enjoy a nice meal courtesy of Ludacris when they hit the Atlanta airport. The hip-hop superstar revealed via Twitter on Tuesday night that he’s opening a restaurant called “Chicken & Beer” in the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. 
While a debut date for the eatery has not yet been announced, Luda did say that the restaurant will be located in concourse D. “Chicken & Beer” is also the name of Ludacris‘ 2003 album. 
The record hit number one on the Billboard 200 thanks to singles like “Stand Up” and “Act a Fool.”



"As I continue to learn and evolve as a businessman, I am extremely excited to put my restaurateur footprint into a new venture inside the busiest international airport in the United States, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport," Ludacris said in a release. "Straits was a great segue into the industry and with Chicken N Beer I can create my own concept. I look forward to expanding my creativity and driving to a much higher plane."

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin