#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: LEBRON JAMES ENGAGED

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

LEBRON JAMES ENGAGED



It is true good things come to those who wait, and longtime girlfriend of 8 years Savannah Brinson of NBA Heat player Lebron James has a lot to be thankful for this first day of 2012.  


King James forward popped the question to his high school sweetheart on Saturday night, doing so at a party to celebrate both New Year's Eve and his 27th birthday, which was Friday.
Lebron James on his engagement :

My girl, she’s really excited. She would love to answer more questions about it than me. But she’s happy, my family’s happy and that’s what it’s all about. . . It should be a surprise. For any woman, any time something like that happens, she was surprised.
It was great that all the friends and family were there to bring in a new year. Even my kids were  happy about it, so that’s good. … I feel good. I feel good. It’s a good point in my life right now. 
 The newly engaged Savannah was spotted over the weekend courtside in the American Airlines Arena watching her man’s team, the Miami Heat, rout the hapless Charlotte Bobcats 129-90. Savannah, mother of LeBron’s two boys, showed off her sparkling, heart shaped 10 carat ring to friends and fans during the game. 
We congratulate the happy couple!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin