#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: JANET JACKSON WEIGHT LOSS SECRETS IN NUTRISYSTEM COMMERCIAL

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

VIDEO: JANET JACKSON WEIGHT LOSS SECRETS IN NUTRISYSTEM COMMERCIAL



First Jennifer Hudson, then Mariah Carey now Janet Jackson steps into the weight loss arena.  It's no secret that Janet has had her issues with weight problems, and now Miss Jackson if you nasty wants the world to know how she shaping up.  


The pop icon is sharing her tips in a television commercial for Nutrisystem home delivery weight loss program.  


“I understand what it’s like to have weight issues. I’ve dealt with it all my life,” says the company’s newest spokeswoman, who is seen getting ready for her concert. “I’m on it and I’m already seeing results.”
Peep Video Below:





ALSO JANET INTERVIEW ON GMA ABOUT HER BROTHERS DEATH AND NUTRISYSTEM


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin