#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: USHER'S EX SAYS: " I NEVER SAID HE DO DRUGS"

Friday, December 23, 2011

USHER'S EX SAYS: " I NEVER SAID HE DO DRUGS"

Man-eka really needs to "go somewhere and sit down", you don't work, you have been a career baby maker and just because Usher realized early on that he needed to get out of a toxic relationship is no reason to slander Ushers good name.  OK so we are kinda on his side!


 Now with all that being said Usher's ex, Tameka Foster, denies personally accusing the R&B superstar of using drugs in the custody battle over their two sons, Star Magazine has learned exclusively.


While reports indicated she'd said the A-list singer has popped pills in front of their boys -- Usher V, 4, and Naviyd, 3 -- Tameka steadfastly denies making such claims, or requesting that he take a drug test.

“I never accused him of drugs,” Tameka, who's fighting for sole custody, told Star exclusively. “My attorneys requested the test, not me. I’m merely in defense mode."

 In her suit, Tameka claims the R& B crooner has failed to get permission to hire nannies, take the kids on vacation, or watch  them over breaks. Tameka reiterated she is not to blame for the nasty exchanges in the heated battle over the kids. “He started this, I didn’t," Tameka told Star exclusively.  "My kids are my life. I’d never compromise.
The DJ got me falling in love" singer 33, filed for divorce from Tameka, 40, in 2009 after two years of marriage. We know he hates, he married that gold digger.  For the full story check out the new issue of Star magazine — on newsstands now.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin