#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Pics Of Whitney's Daughter Bobby Kirstina Caught Snorting Cocaine

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pics Of Whitney's Daughter Bobby Kirstina Caught Snorting Cocaine



They say the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree and here's the proof. Bobbi Kristina, daughter to Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, has allegedly been photographed sniffing coke. The pictures have been published in the March issue of the National Inquirer.



This isn’t the first time a photo has surfaced of Bobbi Kristina involved in destructive behavior. Previously, a photo leaked of her with a can of the highly controversial alcoholic energy drink Four Loko. Unfortunately Bobbi Kirstina has been labeled a party girl, weed smoker and underage alcoholic.
 
It's clear that she's taking way too many notes from her parents, Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, seeing as though she'll probably bring in her 18th birthday (March 4) smeared across tabloid headlines.  Let's just hope she's not the next youngster crippled by living fast and undisciplined.  



Bobbi Kristina addressed the photos on her Twitter account saying that she was set up, and that:

Bobby Kristina... the pictures a former very dear person to me did this. Set me up to make it look exactly what it looks like. God will smite them yes..But it’s really not what it looks like.. People will do anything for money which is extremely sad, and I’m very hurt by this.



I love my family so much. My mom just comforted me to the max, and I’m so thankful for her. Thank you so much lord for blessing me with an Phenomenal family and incredibly phenomenal mother. Thank you for giving me the strength to move forward and put things in the past.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin