#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: The Other Woman: I Don't Have Time To Sleep With Eva Longoria Husband

Friday, December 3, 2010

The Other Woman: I Don't Have Time To Sleep With Eva Longoria Husband



With shots fired that Erin Barry, wife of Tony Parker's former team-mate Brent Barry is a Home-wrecking Bitch, Erin tries to set the record straight.  In an open letter on her website, in which she claimed she was far too busy to date someone else's husband.
Tony and Eva Parker having lunch yesterday...  Expressions on there face  state it's over!!

'I did not have an affair with Tony Parker, nor did I 'pursue' Tony Parker,' Barry said.  'Unfortunately, because our divorces are occurring at the same time, great speculation has been cast on our friendship.  'My friendship with Tony Parker had nothing to do with the end of my marriage, which is painful enough without this added drama and to assume that we had an affair is naive, ridiculous, and completely misguided.'

'It has been brought to my attention that people who do not know me think that I have had an affair with Tony Parker,' she continued.  'I am so busy with my children and law school studies that to take even a few moments out of my day to address this ludicrous issue is an annoyance.
'I only take the time to explain myself because apparently my silence, as a result of my indifference, has been construed as an admission of guilt.'
READ FULL RANT OF LIES CLICK NOW

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin