#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Ink Not Mink Chad Ochocinco Supports PETA Nude Promotional, Also Confirms Engagement

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ink Not Mink Chad Ochocinco Supports PETA Nude Promotional, Also Confirms Engagement


Chiseled NFL star and Dancing With the Stars alum Chad Ochocinco is the latest celebrity to bear all for Peta. “I wanted to get involved with the campaign basically because I’m an avid animal lover. You know, I have pets of my own — I’ve had them since I was a little kid. Animals always want to pick you up, no matter what,” Chad Ochocinco said.

Also earlier this week Chad confirmed rumor engagement to reality star Basketball Wives Evelyn Lozada after dating for only 4 months on Ryan Seacrest Show on Tuesday.   Ochocinco confirmed the news in an interview with American Idol host Ryan Seacrest on Tuesday.


“Yeah, man … It’s time for me to sit down. Enough is enough. I’m 32, you know, my days are over,” Ochocinco told Ryan when asked if the engagement reports were true. “You know how you deal with this person, that person, but you can’t ever find everything in one individual? I think I found everything I’ve been looking for in one person. [She's] everything I’ve been missing.”

The NFL star met Evelyn, 34, when she and a few of her reality compadres attended a star-studded bash at Ochocinco’s Miami mansion four months ago. Evelyn, a native of the Bronx, NY, dated  NBA star Antoine Walker for 10 years and share parenting of there daughter.  No word yet on wedding date.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin