#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: "This Is How We Do It?? Montell Jordan turned Pastor??

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"This Is How We Do It?? Montell Jordan turned Pastor??



Right before most of us was eating Turkey Montel Jordan broke the news through a litany of tweets on his Twitter account. “The teaching at that church is very strong and it’s very real. It’s a practical, multi-cultural church, multi generational,” Jordan said. “You’re there worshipping with different people of different nationalities different ages and that’s my idea of what heaven really looks like.”  Montell stated he has no problem borrowing from his  fame as a singer to help bring more people into the faith
.
After his final concert New Years Eve,  Montell will then step on stage for Jesus at World Victory Church in Norcross, Ga. 
  
“I’ve travelled all over the world and I know there are a lot of people out there who are hungry for God and I think I have an opportunity not just to reach people who know God and also people who don’t know God.”
It’s just been an amazing career. And it has been great,” Jordan said, returning from a three-city swing, one of his last. “But it’s a calling that’s probably been with me all my life since I was a child. And I’ve known it. A lot of people in the business know it and have the same calling but that leap of faith is difficult.”


 
For those who forgot about Montell's contribution to music peep one of his biggest hits to day "This Is how we do it" Video below:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin