#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Tyler Perry Reveals Child Abuse Horror On Oprah

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tyler Perry Reveals Child Abuse Horror On Oprah




Actor and director Tyler Perry has given an emotional interview on the Oprah Winfrey Show about the child abuse that he suffered growing up, and he also revealed that his first sexual experience with a woman was a friend's mother at the age of just 10.




The 'Why Did I Get Married' director talked about the molestation and abuse that he suffered during his childhood in New Orleans, Louisiana for the show which will be aired next week and he said that there is one "disgusting" sexual encounter that he won't forget. Perry, 41, then told Oprah about when his childhood friend's mother took advantage of him.


He said: "I hear arguing from the living room, she comes in... We were in the bedroom. She throws him in the bathroom and says, 'You need to take a bath and go to bed,' and she tells me to go home, and I go to the door to try and unlock the door... and I couldn't unlock it.

"She lays on the sofa and spreads her legs - I didn't know she was wearing lingerie at the time - and I said, 'I have to go home...' And she lights a cigarette and she takes the key... and I come over to get it and she puts it inside of herself (vagina) and she tells me to get it, so I get the key but I feel my body betraying me... because I felt an erection.



"She pulled me on top of her and I was inside of her, so my first sexual experience with a woman... that was it."
Perry also explained that as he became a man and tried to be intimate with other women, he came across many problems.Also during the interview, Perry revealed that he was also sexually molested by a nurse, a male neighbour and a priest.

Video 1
Video2 (forgivness)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin