#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Monica and Shannon Brown Get Engaged

Monday, October 18, 2010

Monica and Shannon Brown Get Engaged


Monica is "On to the next one" and wasting no time the 25-year-old L.A. Laker Shannon Brown popped the question to the Grammy-winning songstress, 29. “I’m truly ecstatic. The couple has been dating since filming the video for “Love All Over Me” in June. 

Shannon gave Monica a stunning ten karat diamond ring (see pic below). WOW! I guess some fans are saying Monica and Shannon are moving way too fast which prompted her to tweet this:



“We realize people will have their opinions. That’s the way of the world. But we know who we are & who’s we are. We pray 2 an awesome God 2gether. And that is what keeps us strong. So for all my real supporters who are happy for me. I thank u, I love u, & I’m realistic enough about life To know my journey has just begun. I don’t have anything else to say about it 2 people who judge. If u worked on self u wouldn’t even see me.”




Monica has two sons, five-year-old Rodney Ramone Hill III aka Lil’ Rocko and two-and-a-half-year-old Romelo Montez Hill, from a previous relationship with Atlanta rapper Rodney “Rocko” Hill.

We are happy for the duo but we do hope she's not rushing to another break-up, this is Monica 3rd engagment.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin