#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: New Music: Black Eyed Peas – ‘The Time (The Dirty Bit)’

Friday, October 22, 2010

New Music: Black Eyed Peas – ‘The Time (The Dirty Bit)’



Will.I. Am. stated : The Beginning is our departure to the new, always pushing new sounds and technologly. I can’t wait till you experience all that we have been cooking up.”


Boom boom pow. The Black Eyed Peas are back with another blockbuster single. Will.i.am, Fergie, apl.de.ap, and Taboo sample “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” from Dirty Dancing on “The Time (The Dirty Bit),” the first offering from their new album The Beginning, commencing November 30. “I’ve had the time of my life and I’ve never felt this way before,” sings a robotic-voiced will on the thumping track.





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin