#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Video: Bishop Eddie Wrong 4th Accuser Speaks Out I Can't Forget His Smell

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Video: Bishop Eddie Wrong 4th Accuser Speaks Out I Can't Forget His Smell


For the first time since the allegation one of the men in the Bishop Eddie Long Sex Coercion case speaks out. “You look at our eyes,” Jamal Parris said. “You hear the pain in our voice. We have no reason to lie to this man.”Parris said Tuesday he reached out to the bishop privately before filing suit.



"This man turned his back on us when he had no more need for us. That's not a man. That's a predator, Parris told WAGA."


"I cannot get the sound of his voice out of my head," he said. "I cannot forget the smell of his cologne. And I cannot forget the way that he made me cry many nights when I drove in his car on the way home, not able to take enough showers to wipe the smell of him off of my body

“I loved him,” Parris said. “I’m always going to have love for the things that he taught me. But how he left us hurt worse than anything I ever felt in my life.”



Attorney B.J. Bernstein, who represents the accusers, said she did not authorize the interview.

“You finally have a father that you’ve always wanted for and always dreamed of,” Parris said. “He would just walk away from you if you don’t give him what he wants. So you end up turning into something you never thought you would be, which is now a slave to a man that you love.”



In a suit filed last Wednesday, Parris, a former member of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church and one of Long's "spiritual sons," claims the charismatic bishop made him call him “Daddy," exploiting his role as a father figure and mentor.


Long has denied the allegations and told his congregation Sunday he will "vigorously" fight the charges against him.  Parris and his mother joined New Birth in 2001 when he was 14.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin