#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Khloe Kardashian On Her 1 Year Anniversary: I'm So Happy..!!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Khloe Kardashian On Her 1 Year Anniversary: I'm So Happy..!!



It's been a year since Khloe Kardashian said I do to L.A. Laker Lamar Odom – and married life definitely agrees with the reality star.  Most people thought it wouldn't last 6 months.


"I have never been happier, never been so at peace, never been so in love," she wrote on her blog Monday. "I am a better person because of Lamar."
 Khloe writes also on her blog that there Anniversary has been somewhat like a treasure hunt, moving from one surprise to the next.
Sending this message directly to her hubby, Kardashian, 26, wrote: "Happy anniversary to the love of my life! Thank you for everything you have given me. I love you. I can't wait for our 80th wedding anniversary!!"

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin