#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Zoë Saldana on Giving Herself ‘Permission to be Pretty’

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Zoë Saldana on Giving Herself ‘Permission to be Pretty’


Upcoming "It Girl" Zoe Saldana says she doesn't always feel pretty.  In real life, the star of Avatar and Star Trek isn’t exactly a girly-girl: “I’ve never really been that feminine".   Zoe says in the May issue of SELF.
“Look in my closet and you’ll see things that are elegant, sexy, tomboyish, sophisticated, beautiful, aggressive. It’s harsh. It’s a lot of black

Pretty is the last word you would think of.” The 31-year-old cover girl has held her personal fashion preferences since her childhood growing up in the Dominican Republic
I live in constant storytelling mode,” she says of a hot-pink strapless confection she wore during the shoot. “Sometimes, I have to give myself permission to be pretty.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin