#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Beyonce Mom Talks About Raising A Superstar

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Beyonce Mom Talks About Raising A Superstar


When it comes to raising Sasha Fierce Tina Knowles talks about her wonderful superstar daughter. Tina Knowles sat down and talk to essence.com  about holding down the empire called Beyonce, her busy schedule and more. 

I am very fortunate that I have such close relationships with both of my daughters," Tina tells momlogic. "I not only enjoy a really great friendship with both my girls, but also a close mother-daughter bond as well


Mother-daughter bonding (like beauty and talent) definitely runs in the family. "I enjoyed a close relationship with my mother, who set a wonderful example," says Tina. "As such, I have always tried to be as open and honest as possible with the girls growing up. I let them know they could always come to me with anything--and I would be there to support them


Sasha Fierce's mama is fierce in her own right. Incredibly protective of her girls, Tina admits that the toughest part of having a superstar daughter is the prying eyes of the paparazzi and tabloids

Tina admits that, like with any family, their relationship isn't without its arguments and squabbles, but she says that those tough times are nothing compared to the good ones.




Blog Widget by LinkWithin