#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Demi Moore Wants To Have A Baby At 47

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Demi Moore Wants To Have A Baby At 47


The baddest Cougar in the Game ...Demi Moore, who is 47, looks 30, and is married to a 32-year-old, is ready to perform another age-defying feat: having a baby with husband Ashton Kutcher. 'We talk about it and it's something that we would like, " Moore tells Elle UK. "He's an amazing father to my daughters already, so I have no doubt that if it's in our future, it would be another incredible part of our journey together."

Ashton is stepfather to Moore and Bruce Willis' three daughters -- Rumer, 21, Scout, 18, and Tallulah, 16 -- but has yet to have a child of his own. If Moore had another baby now, she'd join an elite club of famous new moms over 40, including Susan Sarandon (45 when she had son Miles), Holly Hunter (gave birth to twins at 47) and Salma Hayek (had daughter Valentina at 41).


Kutcher has said in the past that he loves being a stepdad -- but has hinted at the possibility of trying for a baby. "There is not a human being I could love more than those girls and their mom," the actor sweetly told Parade in 2006. "If I had a daughter that was of my blood, I wouldn’t love that child any more. I feel like I have three kids, and we’ll see whether we’re given another child."

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin