#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Snippet: Chirs Brown GMA Interview

Friday, December 4, 2009

Snippet: Chirs Brown GMA Interview

How many interviews are they going to do about the same subject?  Personally "I'm over this" you kicked Rihanna's Ass and now you are sorry  you got caught we get it. Now go into therapy speak to some domestic violence groups, but this back and forth on TV is only to gain your fans back and sale records. "I'm Just Saying".

Breezy responds to Rhianna’s “20/20” interview during his sit-down with ABC News anchor Robin Roberts. He says he is still feeling the effects of the incident and still has love for his ex-girlfriend.

I was wrong for what I did and I would definitely say that it’s not something that I looked past or looked over,” he tells Roberts in response to those who doubt his sincerity. “I’m human, really, I’m like really hurting inside. And it really kind of like is devastating to me.”
Blah...Blah...Blah...Brown’s interview airs tonight at 10 p.m. on ABC’s “20/20.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Author houseofglitz.blogspot.com !
In it something is. Now all became clear, many thanks for an explanation.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin