#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: New Pics: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her New Bikini Bod

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Pics: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her New Bikini Bod

Kim and Newlywed gold digging lil sister Khloe are showing off there new bikini bods. Kim  wrote on her website about her slim and trim physique.
"I really feel like I have reached my fitness goal and now I am toned, fit and at a healthy weight," she wrote on her Web site. "And I just need to keep it up!"
The reality show gold diggers were in Miami to film their commercial for Quick Trim. Kim wrote of her time in the panhandle, "The beach was so beautiful and we were having such a great time enjoying the sand and sun. I can't wait to show you guys this commercial."
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KIM IS DOING ANY AND EVERYTHING FOR THAT SPOTLIGHT TO COME BACK ON HER.SHES JUST AVERAGE AS HELL NOW!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I smell desperation.Who cares. It is winter. Take off the bikini.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin