#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Confirmed Tiger Woods has been Playing In Other Women's Holes!!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Confirmed Tiger Woods has been Playing In Other Women's Holes!!

Just like I been reporting Tiger Woods has been caught with his pants down. In the latest development in the what I like to call "Wood on Wood Saga", Tiger has been forced to issue a statement admiting too his infidelity's with the Vh1's reality star. Us Weekly magazine got the scoop and posted a voicemail left by golf great Tiger Woods on the Ho-wreckers cell phone on Nov. 24. Woods can be heard begging Jamie to change her caller ID after his wife, Elin Nordegren-Woods, went through his phone and found her number.
“My wife may be calling you,” says a nervous Woods.
Listen to the voicemail below: Now that the Sh**T has hit the green Tiger Woods have issued a statement about his alledged ( I mean comfirmed affair) TMZ.com posted: Tiger Woods has just released the following statement on his website:
“I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.
Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means. For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives. The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect. ALL I HEAR IS BLAH, BLAH, BLAH,CRY ME A CHEATING RIVER...To read the rest of this cheater statemnt Click Now

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin