#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Krumper-Russell Ferguson WINS So You Think You Can Dance

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Krumper-Russell Ferguson WINS So You Think You Can Dance

"Fan favorite" ....Russell Ferguson was crowned the winner of the sixth season of So You Think You Can Dance on last night 2 hour finale after having an injury from a high intense hip hop routine earlier that evening. Ferguson, who grew up in a rough Boston neighborhood, won the title of America's Favorite Dancer and a $250,000 dollars.

"I just want to thank everybody so much," said the 20-year-old from Boston who beat out Jakob Karr for the top spot.  "This means everything to me. I've been dreaming of this since, I don't know, since I was born. I came out and was, like, 'Aaah!'"
The finale featured some amazing live performances by Leona Lewis, Adam Lambert, Mary J. Blige and Jennifer Lopez

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin