#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Chris Brown Tells the Other, Other, Side Of The Story!!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Chris Brown Tells the Other, Other, Side Of The Story!!

Hours before Rihanna’s highly anticipated interview with 20/20, a remorseful Chris Brown’s MTV interview (which was taped Monday) premiered. The singer spoke with Sway and touched on how he is trying to move on but still struggles with what happened that night. Chris struggles with the fact if his Fans will ever truly forgive him. View full interview above.
We all know there are 3 sides to every story, His side--Her side--And the Truth!!.
Is it time to forgive Chris Brown? Brown released another statement in regards to Rihanna 20/20 details about the incident:
“While I respect Rihanna’s right to discuss the specific events of February 8, I maintain my position that all of the details should remain a private matter between us. I do appreciate her support and wish her the best. I am extremely sorry for what I did, and I accept accountability for my actions. At this point, I am taking the proper steps to learn about me and grow from my mistakes. I only hope that others in similar situations can learn from our experience as well. Abuse of any kind is always wrong. The rest I leave it to God.”

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin