#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: PAULA ABDUL OUT... LEAVES AMERICAN IDOL AFTER 8 YEARS!!!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

PAULA ABDUL OUT... LEAVES AMERICAN IDOL AFTER 8 YEARS!!!

I understand wanting more money e.t.c., but in this economy there is no way in HELL I would have gave up a Million dollar gig. Contract negations have broken down and resulted in Paula Abdul Ending speculation about her future on one of the most popular shows on television, confirmed Tuesday she will no longer be at the judge's table on American Idol.
Paula was said to be very angry that Ryan Seacrest, Simon Cowell contract gave them a significant raise. Ooh but Paula wasn't starving making speculated 10 million per season
Paula spoke out to her fans Via Twitter:
With sadness in my heart, I've decided not to return to Idol. "What I want to say most, is how much I appreciate the undying support and enormous love that you have showered upon me. I do, without any doubt, have the BEST fans in the entire world and I love you all."
The announcement comes shortly after her manager angrily said there was no contract on the table and that "sadly" it didn't appear she would be returning. Her previous contract ended after the eighth season. Her departure now returns the number of judges to three, with Simon Cowell and Randy Jackson joined by Kara DioGuardi, who was just confirmed to be returning.
Speculations American Idol knew this would happen that's why they added the 4Th Judge Kara this was strategy all alone. ??
Will she be missed??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you only quit 10 million dollar gigs, when you have a 20 million dollar gig to go to!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin