#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: NE NE LEAKES WAS A STRIPPER ..!!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

NE NE LEAKES WAS A STRIPPER ..!!

Loud mouth Atlanta Housewife confesses in her new book more about her past life. Why does the that thought of her stripping make me laugh?? Maybe that's how she landed her "Old School Husband Greg". Got skills huh? Straight from the pages of her book, of her new autobiography Never Make The Same Mistake Twice.

“Yes, I was a stripper – let the judgments ensue,” says the sassy Leakes — known as “Silk” during her days in the sex industry. “I’m not ashamed.”

The former pole rider cites the financial restraints of single parenthood as the main contributing factor in her decision to take up pole dancing more than a decade ago.

[I stripped] for the sake of my son, and to restore my confidence in myself,” she explains. “My son was in private school, his father wasn’t chipping in for ­pull-ups or food, I had no job and no money coming in, the rent was past due, and the super told me and my roommate that our condo owner was about to put us out. It was about survival”
Stripping for the Baby right? How many times have we heard this dog and pony show. Your son could have went to public school. Strip if you must but save the Lame Ass excuses child!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see it!!

Anonymous said...

NOT HARD TO BELIEVE!!!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin