#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Michael Jackson’s physician Breaks His Slience "I'm Scared"

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Michael Jackson’s physician Breaks His Slience "I'm Scared"

The Number one suspect of Michael Jackson death speaks out. Dr. Conrad Murphy breaks his silence but he ain't saying much. Other then thanking friends and patients for their “support and prayers.” In the clip, which clocks in at exactly one minute, Murray explains that he made the video, “because of all that is going on,
I am afraid to return phone calls or use my email.” Murray was with Jackson leading up to his death and allegedly gave him a powerful anesthetic. Murray concludes the video by stating, “I have done all I could do. I told the truth and I have faith the truth will prevail
"God bless you and thank you.” This man looks stress as hell Damn!!!! As I He Should!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Attractive cοmрonent of content. I just stumbled
uρon уour weblog and in accessiοn capital to assert that I
аcquire in fаct enjοyed account уour weblog pοsts.
Any wаy I will be subѕcribing to уour augmеnt or
even I sucсess you gеt аdmіssiοn to constantly quickly.


Fеel fгеe to viѕіt my site taxicab irving tx
my website > taxicab irving tx

Anonymous said...

Thank уou foг the gοod wrіteup.
It in fact ωaѕ οnce a enjoyment accоunt
it. Look advanсed to moгe added agгeeаble from you!
By thе waу, how could we keep іn touch?



My hοmеpagе ... seo testimonials

Anonymous said...

yeezy outlet
supreme clothing
bape
curry shoes
fear of god t shirt

Blog Widget by LinkWithin