#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Video: Mario ft. Gucci Mane and Sean Garrett - ‘Break Up’

Friday, July 10, 2009

Video: Mario ft. Gucci Mane and Sean Garrett - ‘Break Up’

Mario Ft. Gucci Mane and Sean Garrett in the Chris Robinson-directed video for “Break Up,” which was shot in Mario’s hometown of Baltimore. The R&B singer’s fourth album, And Then There Was Me, is scheduled for release on Sept. 22. I'm not really feeling Mario "Big Ole Bald head" not sexy. That would make me wanna Break Up!!

2 comments:

Charles said...

Gucci Mane.. I have listened to one of his songs.. I liked it but don't know the title.. What is the best song he has?

Gucci Profile

House Of Glitz said...

I think it would have to be that crazy aye- okay...something like that not sure if that's really the title lol!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin