#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: A Nu Dawn....Life Without Danity Kane & Why She Owes Diddy Everything!!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Nu Dawn....Life Without Danity Kane & Why She Owes Diddy Everything!!

Bad Boys Lone Ranger Dawn shows why she is going to be fine doing that "Solo Thang". In a candid interview with Honey Magazine and accompany photo shoot, Dawn shows why she is still a force to be reckoning with. Also. It's not just a new "Rihanna Inspired" cut. It's not just a new look. It's a new attitude.
Honey: OK, So let's talk about the hair. New look?
New look, new Dawn! You know I was with Danity Kane for awhile and it was great. I had the long joint and it was hot, but you know I'm moving on to a new chapter in my life. I wanted to start something different
Honey: So let's talk about the new situation. The new music, the new group, break that down for us.
Yeah, I started out writing with Puff with Last Train To Paris, with Cassie, and with Day26. I got songs on all three albums. Puff was like "I like your writing. I think you should keep writing." Then he was like "I think you should work on Last Train To Paris."
Honey: Now you also have a side hustle outside of the music game, Danity Kane Comics.
Yes, DanityKaneComics.com. Go get your copy. Right now, the first issue is out and the second issue will be out in December. I have a meeting today as we speak about going over the sketches.
Honey: Is there anything you want to say to the boss man? You know real talk I want to thank him because out of all the moments that I have hated him for everything I've had to go through, I can honestly say he's teaching me a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOT

Blog Widget by LinkWithin