#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: CHRIS BROWN PUBLIC APOLOGY...FORGIVE? OR FORGET HIM?

Monday, July 20, 2009

VIDEO: CHRIS BROWN PUBLIC APOLOGY...FORGIVE? OR FORGET HIM?

Do you think it's too little too late? Or are we finally rather to move on. I'm glad he did this but I think in the eyes of the "Public Jury", I think he will be PUNISHED for a minute. I personally have my arms folded, I'm giving the side eye and I'm SMH. See Video below

Hi Im Chris Brown, Since February my attorney has advised me not to speak out, even though every since the incident I wanted to publicly express my deepest regret and accept full responsibility. Although, I will do some interviews and answer some questions in the future, I thought it would be best if you hear from me that I am sorry. I have tried to live my life in a way that would make those around me proud and until recently I think I was doing a pretty good job.

I wish I had the chance to live those few moments again, but unfortunately I can’t. I’m not gonna sit here and make any excuses! I take great pride in being able to exercise self-control and what I did was inexcuseable. I’m very sad and very ashamed about what I’ve done. My mother and my spiritual teachers have taught me way better than that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TIME TO FORGIVE

Anonymous said...

well i know one things for sure, chris can read!!!! next time more feeling!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Give the kid a break people!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin