#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: TRAILER: I CAN DO BAD BY MYSELF FIRST LOOK!!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

TRAILER: I CAN DO BAD BY MYSELF FIRST LOOK!!

flash required

Here is the exclusive poster and Trailer for Tyler Perry's "I Can Do Bad All by Myself", which is due to hit theaters on September 11.I Can Do Bad All by Myself sounds like more of the same type of movies that Tyler is known for Church and some random guy saving the day.
Three delinquent children loot the home of the lovable-but-firm Madea (Perry), and she takes matters into her own hands. She delivers them into the care of their only relative, the hard-drinking, nightclub-singing April, played by Academy Award-nominated Taraji P. Henson. Aunt April sponges off her married boyfriend and wants nothing to do with the kids, but things start to change when a good-looking Mexican immigrant (Adam Rodriguez) moves into her basement. This movie also stars Mary J Blige and others.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

same O'

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.

House Of Glitz said...

please send me your email address: to houseofglitz@yahoo.com or Add me to facebook Houseofglitz Atlanta...or follow us on Twitter

Blog Widget by LinkWithin