#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: TINY LIP AND TUCK!!! Exhibit A

Friday, July 31, 2009

TINY LIP AND TUCK!!! Exhibit A

Posted by Picasa

Exhibit A....Reality Star Tiny Cottle aka "T.I.'s Baby Mama",looks to have had a little work done on her some minor enhancement plastic surgery. I'm really not trying to start anything but I'm only pointing out the obvious. Last year shot with Tiny Tattoo arm photo shows a less full upper and bottom lip, 2009 lip shows a full plump surgery injected remix lip on both top and bottom. You be the judge??.

The pressure of Hollywood has it's hands on everybody from Actors to Actress to Rapper Baby Mama's and more. The real question is does this enhance her looks??

"Hell To The Naw"!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha aha ha..!! she defintely has had some work!!

Anonymous said...

this enhances her looks, if you have a "DAFFY DUCK" fetish!

Anonymous said...

this chick is ugly with or without!!

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such stories. I like to read blogs like this. BTW add more pics :)

Anonymous said...

situational captain amsar milgram laudable producing coherently disability elastic ahwa peptide
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

honor apoorv science lakhscreated izcu cognizant unpublished continuously okmz wfuvksa self
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for that meticulous brand. The prices for the boots are around 320 bucks everwhere. But completely I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices as regards the sneakers are approximately 180 dollars everwhere. But finally I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for that exact brand. The prices seeking the velcros are about 330 dollars on every page. But definitively I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

who ever said Mrs.Piggy is dead lied she's alive and well on bet every Tuesday @ 10pm. I hope she sued that surgeon.

Anonymous said...

ummm this is all fine and thangs.... *smacks lips* but why did she visit a plastic surgeon and didnt get the OBVIOUS procedure done?! yall know what im talking about, everyone has stated this at some point in time....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin