#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: T.I. VS TIP...One of them is going to Prison...“T.I’s Road To Redemption: 45 Days To Go” Premiere

Monday, January 12, 2009

T.I. VS TIP...One of them is going to Prison...“T.I’s Road To Redemption: 45 Days To Go” Premiere

Time to pay the piper. Now that T.I.’s fake community service is over his new MTV reality show will be premiering next month. Mr. Bankhead hopes the series will scare teens away from a life of crime.

TIP was convicted of felony gun charges in 2008 and will begin serving a sentence of one year and one day behind bars on March 27.

T.I.’s Road to Redemption: 45 Days to Go, which started filming in June and will continue until March, will debut on MTV February 10. Bye, bye T.I. you did the crime so now you have to do the time. That's great let's scare the teens but more importantly take a look at your 5 kids. Make sure you start there with the examples, so they don't go down this road to redemption. Remember when Lil Kim got locked up BET did the "Countdown to lock down". I know they are trying to spin this into a positive but why not get it together before we get too this moment. WE GOT TO DO BETTER!!! "I'm Just saying"!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree , get it together!!

Anonymous said...

yes indeed . it's time for him to get his life right

Blog Widget by LinkWithin