#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Miss "Don't Hate On Me" ..Jill Scott is 6 months Pregnant...!!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Miss "Don't Hate On Me" ..Jill Scott is 6 months Pregnant...!!

R & B singer/ actress Jill Scott, 36, is pregnant with her first child, as she revealed to reporters in LA on Friday. How convenient, after only 6 months of dating now pregnant and engaged to drummer Lil’ John Robert. The baby is due on April 25Th. That was fast? Looks like Jill got pregnant day one? I'm just saying!!

Out promoting her new HBO series The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency, based on the popular novels by Alexander McCall Smith, Scott said she discovered that she was pregnant just before leaving for Botswana where she filmed the show.

“The first trimester I spent in Botswana,” said the star, “That was one of the biggest challenges of my life. First trimester! You’re sick every morning. It was seven hours time difference, the heat, the bugs, the 14 hour days. But my doctors gave me a clean bill of health and said you can do this, so I did it.”

Read More (Click Now)

************************************************************************************

HOUSE OF GLITZ: I smell "Shotgun Wedding", but anyway Good for her!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great

Anonymous said...

Wow!! No one believes in marriage,than kids.

Anonymous said...

I agree the days of old are gone. Drink the milk, eat the cow e.t.c.

Anonymous said...

Y'all leave Jilly alone - I'm happy for her, and she looks happy with her guy - that's all that counts.

Plus at 36, it's not like she has forever to have babies, she can get married anytime.

I believe in marriage, but I've definitely seen lots of people to did the whole marriage first, then kids thing and that didn't stop them from having diastrous relationships and broken up homes. Quality of the relationship is what's important, not the title you or anyone else wants to put on it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin