#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: ATL Housewives Deshawn "FIRED" from the show "Not Ghetto Enough"..!!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

ATL Housewives Deshawn "FIRED" from the show "Not Ghetto Enough"..!!

The fact that she was really Married not a "Jump off", real money, no foreclosure sign or is it the fact that her clothes were purchased and not rented, was not looking for a 7 figure settlement e.t.c.? All might have played a role in getting her let go from the new season of the show. I guess Bravo chooses to keep to the script of making sure the Housewives of ATL keep there edge which is nothing but Fake-ass-Drama. When it comes to women of color it appears the networks want "Trash not Class". De shawn decides to speak of the hurt and pain that was caused when she got the call from Bravo. Some say that DeShawn Snow was the quiet in the storm of drama that rained on Bravo’s dramality series “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.” In reality television, playing it safe doesn’t lure viewers or make the grade; when it comes to ratings, only diva antics, tension, 3lbs of weave and catfights will do. As the remaining ladies—Lisa Wu Hartwell, NeNe Leakes, Sheree Whitfield and Jump-off/Gold digger, Kim Kolciak—gear up for the second installment, Snow learned on Monday that she would not be returning to the cast.

ESSENCE.COM: We hear that you are no longer returning to “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.” Is that true?

Yes, one of the producers called me yesterday and said that they wouldn’t take my option.

ESSENCE.COM: What reason did they give for not inviting you back for the second season?

One of the producers] called and said that I was “too human for a circus show” and that because the show did so well, they are about to pump up the drama and they didn’t think that I would fit in. He gave me an example, saying that during the reunion when I found out what a few of the other ladies said about me, they were expecting me to say more, but I’m not the type to go “television” and start acting crazy because somebody’s talking about me. I’m fine with the decision. It wasn’t my decision. They let me go and there are no hard feelings. I am thankful for the opportunity
(Read Full Interview Click Now)

Rumor has it that Usher's wifey "Man-eka" was going to replace De Shawn. Man-eka quickly dismissed this rumor, although she said she was approached and stated she was "flattered" she will not be coming on too the show. (I mean she does have 10kids to take care of right?). Word on the street Frank Ski radio personality of V-103 wife Tanya Ski might take the last slot. Didn't know his wife was rolling in Ghetto but you never know. Bravo is being very hush, hush about the new addition's too the cast.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She dodged a bullet

Anonymous said...

She's not missing a thing. This show is so Ghetto anyway

Anonymous said...

This show is soooooooo messy!! The house wifes of Orange County has real money and real class!!

Anonymous said...

I agree these ladies definitely need a lesson in class, but I did like eshawn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin