#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Paula Abdul Opens Up About Fan Suicide..!!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Paula Abdul Opens Up About Fan Suicide..!!

"American Idol" judge Paula Abdul is opening up about the suicide of "American Idol" contestant and alleged stalker Paula Goodspeed.
"It was devastating and tragic, and there aren't enough feelings that I can articulate without getting into a whole plethora of things," Abdul tells "Good Morning America."
"I've got to tell you, luckily for me, I was at Hollywood week for 'American Idol' when it happened. I can't even imagine if I was right there in my home," Paula said.
"It's just been a very, very tough three weeks for me ... and for her family and for everyone involved."
Abdul and "American Idol" return to television for the season premiere on Jan. 13. Read More (Click now)
Blog Widget by LinkWithin