#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Oprah breaks the scale.. "Weighs 200lbs"..!! Looks like she is eating all her money??

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oprah breaks the scale.. "Weighs 200lbs"..!! Looks like she is eating all her money??

First of all Oprah now is going on "YET ANOTHER DIET", starting in January. Lady "O", and the hired staff of Harpo and YES you to America will be trying to shed those pounds once again which has been an ongoing problem for the last 20 years.

Oprah has hit the 200 lb. plateau for the first time since her massive body transformation in the mid-nineties–and she isn’t happy about it.

“I’m mad at myself,” the Queen of Talk, 54, writes. “I’m embarrassed. I can’t believe that after all these years, all the things I know how to do, I’m still talking about my weight. I look at my thinner self and think, ‘How did I let this happen again?’”

“…The dreaded 2-0-0,” Oprah writes. “I was so frustrated I started eating whatever I wanted - and that’s never good.”

“I’m mad at myself,” says the 54-year-old television mogul. “I’m embarrassed. I can’t believe that after all these years, all the things I know how to do, I’m still talking about my weight. I look at my thinner self and think, ‘How did I let this happen again?’”

Read more (Click Now)

************************************************************************************

HOUSE OF GLITZ: I LOVE ME SOME "O" but I'm going to need her to step away from the Doughnuts. Just because you can afford to eat everything don't mean you should!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love oprah hopefully she will do what he needs to do.

Anonymous said...

She will get it off.

Anonymous said...

She will get it off.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin