#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Carol’s Daughter Mary J. Blige Fragrance “My Life By Mary J. Blige”..!!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Carol’s Daughter Mary J. Blige Fragrance “My Life By Mary J. Blige”..!!

Mary J. Blige, who is already an ambassador for beauty line Carol’s Daughter, is working on releasing a fragrance with the brand. My Life by Mary J. Blige, named in honor of the Grammy winner’s second album, will arrive in department stores across the U.S. next year. “I am Carol’s Daughter and my fans are Carol’s Daughter users” she said. “So it just made sense to partner.” *********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: I LOVE, LOVE, Carol's Daughter so this should be nice.!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great, cant wait to get it

Blog Widget by LinkWithin