#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: 2008's Sexiest Men Alive!!! ??? In There Opinion!!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

2008's Sexiest Men Alive!!! ??? In There Opinion!!

This was all they had child, I couldn't believe only Blair Underwood made the cut? But then again it's People magazine. The sexiest man in there world alive is Hugh Jackman X-men wolverine (what were they smoking?), to see complete list (click now)
BLAIR UNDERWOOD A star since his L.A. Law days, the Dirty Sexy Money actor, 44, is still surprised by his effect on women. Once at school drop-off, "a mother came up and grabbed my butt cheeks! And I'm like, 'How is that okay?' I was so caught off-guard that I couldn't help but laugh," says the married dad of three. He's shocked, but his kids "find it entertaining."

MICHAEL PHELPS What do you do after winning eight gold medals and shattering world records at the Beijing Olympics? If you're Phelps, 23, you enjoy "being lazy." As for the overnight female attention, the Baltimore native says, "I don’t really notice it. ... I don't think of myself as a sex symbol. My mom is by far the most important woman in my life

DAVID BECKHAM The soccer star, 33, made a lot of women happy when he posed in just his underwear for Emporio Armani (country singer Miranda Lambert, whose boyfriend Blake Shelton is among PEOPLE's Sexiest Men, says, "That Armani ad sort of changed my life"). Alas, except one: his mum. "When the photos came out," Beckham says, "she was the first one to call me and say, 'What are you doing?' "

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin