#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: USHER SPEAKS OUT...HIS NEW ALBUM, HATERS, HIS SON, & LIFE WITH MAN-EKA..!!!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

USHER SPEAKS OUT...HIS NEW ALBUM, HATERS, HIS SON, & LIFE WITH MAN-EKA..!!!

Mr. Usher Raymond recently sat down with Parlour Magazine and chatted about his upcoming album, his family and those damn haters! He also explains how “Love In This Club” fits into his new grown man music equation. On how marriage and fatherhood has affected his music…
“This album, to me, is a staple in time. I like to make music about where I am, but I also try to make records that will be like soundtracks to life. So that people will be able to relate to them, maybe one day grow from them, learn, love from ‘em. This one particularly is more special than all of the others. I know it sounds cliche to say that! But honestly it’s the pivotal moment for me as an artist, as well as a husband in a way, and a father. These are all new journeys for me, the most meaningful, because they’re the most rewarding.”
On how “Love in the Club” fits into this new “growth”…
“Love in This Club” is the position that I was in about two years ago and as a result of having that record, there’s a series of events that will happen.”
When asked to give final words, he responded….
“I love my son and I love my wife and they’re the supporting foundation of what I’m doing. I love my fans—I thank y’all so, so much for coming back to the party with me. For all you haters, sorry we back on top. [Laughs] For those of you that doubted it for a minute I’m really sorry for you, but this is definitely going to be a reward for those who’ve been waiting, rooting and supporting and I’m not gon’ let you down. I promise.” Read the rest of the article
(Click Now) ************************************************************************************* HOUSE OF GLTIZ: Usher does not mention his 3 step-kids ?? As if they don't exists that to me is interesting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What spell is he under??

Anonymous said...

Usher seems to be losing himself?

Anonymous said...

She put it on him!!

Anonymous said...

I guess this is what he is suppoose to do.

Anonymous said...

oh god PLEASE sumbody help him poor babi

Blog Widget by LinkWithin