#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: GARY COLEMAN AND NEW BRIDE HIT THE TV SHOW 'DIVORCE COURT' ON MAY 1 & 2 !!!

Monday, April 28, 2008

GARY COLEMAN AND NEW BRIDE HIT THE TV SHOW 'DIVORCE COURT' ON MAY 1 & 2 !!!

*They got married eight months ago and already Gary Coleman and his new bride, Shannon Price, are in TV's "Divorce Court."
In episodes to air May 1 and 2, Judge Lynn Toler will try to sort through the couple's myriad of problems since tying the knot last August. Coleman, 40 will discuss his anger and intimacy issues. Price, 22, tells Toler that they fight on a monthly basis and arguments can get real "ugly."
"If he doesn't get his way, he throws a temper tantrum like a five-year-old does," Price says, according to a transcript of the show provided to The Associated Press. "He like stomps the floor and yells, 'Meehhhh,' and starts throwing stuff around. He bashes his head in the wall, too."
Coleman, who met Price on the set of the 2006 comedy "Church Ball," says he can't ever win because "the male is always the bad guy."
"When I try to state my case or explain things to her or try to get her to understand my point of view," Coleman says, "my point of view doesn't matter."
Price also complains that Coleman has no friends and inexplicably disappears from home in the middle of the night.
"I don't have any friends and don't have any intention of making any," he says to Toler. "People will stab you in the back, mistreat you, talk about me behind your back, steal from you. And they're not really your friends. (They're) only there because you're a celebrity or because they want to get something from you.
" Later, Coleman refers to his private life with Price as "mediocre."
"It's not her fault," he says. "I always feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders every day I get up. ... There are days I don't even want to get up."
read more (Click Now) ************************************************************************************* HOUSE OF GLITZ; Wow..This is a mess !! I will be watching..!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a mess!!

Anonymous said...

crazy

Anonymous said...

why dont this dude go sit down somewhere dont he get it yet dont nobody care

Blog Widget by LinkWithin