#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: TODAY IS MLK DAY..DOES THE DREAM LIVE IN YOU??

Monday, January 21, 2008

TODAY IS MLK DAY..DOES THE DREAM LIVE IN YOU??

An Oprah Show special event…45 years ago he gave us the words that changed the course of history. Now, we honor Martin Luther King Jr. How will his dream live in you? check out Oprah show tribute (Click Now) Oprah states
"Nothing that has happened in my life since I was 16 years old would've been possible. I wouldn't have been in radio, I wouldn't have been on television, I would have been have been who I am... I just wouldn't have the life that I have without Martin Luther King Jr.," she says. "To have been a living witness to the changes his vision and his dream have brought – not just for me personally but for me personally – it really is amazing grace."on Todays Oprah she gives tribute to MLK
The famous I have a dream speech/Video:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is nice..

Anonymous said...

I love this speech by MLK it's too bad we are so far from being "ONE LOVE"..It's still good to keep striving for that and not to forget..!!

Anonymous said...

NICE!!!

Anonymous said...

awesome

Anonymous said...

this show was great!!

Anonymous said...

vERY NICE!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin