#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: "NEYO SPEAKS ABOUT THE GAY TALK.."!!

Friday, January 25, 2008

"NEYO SPEAKS ABOUT THE GAY TALK.."!!

She speaks and this is what she said, Neyo tells Essence Magazine:
"Honestly, when I first heard that there were rumors out there about me being gay I thought, Wow someone must really hate me. There’s nothing wrong with being gay, but I just couldn’t understand why someone would make up lies like that. I remember speaking to Jay-Z about it and he was like, ‘Look, man you haven’t made it until someone says you’re gay....(Laughs) Okay, so because I can respect a woman’s shoe game, and not to mention that I’ve bought a few pairs of shoes in the past for the women in my life, that makes me gay? That’s hilarious."
he also opens up to Essence.com about rumors of his sexuality, R.Kelly, and more Read More (Click Now)
************************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: It's o.k. girl it beees like that sometimes..!!! He is suspect I won't lie.. But I love his music..!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He does look the part..!!

Anonymous said...

who cares

Anonymous said...

YEP GAY

Blog Widget by LinkWithin