#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: SHOCKING ALLEGATIONS...PRODUCER CHRIS STOKES MOLESTED B2K..DEEP!!..WATCH NOW BEFORE YOU TUBE SNATCH BACK.!!

Monday, December 24, 2007

VIDEO: SHOCKING ALLEGATIONS...PRODUCER CHRIS STOKES MOLESTED B2K..DEEP!!..WATCH NOW BEFORE YOU TUBE SNATCH BACK.!!

MARQUES HOUSTON, SHAR & CHRIS STOKES EARLIER THIS MONTH For years there has been speculation that Chris Stokes, the man behind B2K and Marques Houston's career, was a child molester. Now former B2K member Raz B and his brother Ricky Romance appear to be confirming that speculation Chris Stokes still manages Marques & Omarion.
And here's what Raz B's brother, Ricky Romantic said on the same video, "[Chris Stokes] molested my brother [Raz B] and he molested me ... when I say that, it hurts.":
********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ: THIS RIGHT HERE IS SHOCKING...I'M SURE THIS IS NOT THE LAST OF THIS STORY THEY HAVE HIM ON TAPE ADMITTING THAT SOMETHING HAS HAPPEN...(TO B CONTINUED)..!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god this is so sick!!

Anonymous said...

This Is morally disgusting...but what is also disgusting is how many times Ricky used the word niger in his statement, with that he just made himself seem foolish and I think that is morally wrong as a black person to use that word

House Of Glitz said...

I agree the excessive or any use of the "N" word is too much..But whats more important in this video is the allegations and that's a sick ass crime has happen. I guess when something as gross as this act has happen to you, word usage is the last thing on your mind??..Just a thought

Anonymous said...

It's amazing that this guy isn't arrested yet..?? I agree something has happen and whatever it is ..I can tell it was dirty..!!

Anonymous said...

please put the videos back on, I cant see them

House Of Glitz said...

I apologize but you tube took them all down we can retrieve them no one can..SO SORRY..!!..If they ever release them I will add back..!!

Chris Stokes images said...

Chris Stokes images is the founder of Brandi, B2K, Marques Houston, Omarion and many more.Chris Stokes became known in 1995 when he produced his sister Juanita Stokes' single entitled 'Mind Blowin'. Furthermore, he became the CEO of TUG (The Ultimate Group) that handles many successful artists.Apart from being a CEO, this multi talented person also wrote and directed the movie 'You Got Served' Chris Stokes images.

Anonymous said...

Email Marketing
very useful, thanx a lot or thijs article ........ This was exactly what I was looking for.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin