#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: UPDATE ON ALLEGATIONS AGAINST CHRIS STOKES MOLESTING B2K MEMBERS.,OFFICIAL STATEMENT!!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

UPDATE ON ALLEGATIONS AGAINST CHRIS STOKES MOLESTING B2K MEMBERS.,OFFICIAL STATEMENT!!

This story i sick as I expected this story is growing legs and now Chris Stokes has made an official statement..!! The first one was a statement from Chris Stokes publicist. Here is an excerpt:
The accusations that Demario “Raz B” Thorton and Ricardo Thorton have made are vehemently false and hold no merit. I have recently stopped financially supporting both individuals along with assisting them with their criminal and legal matters which leads me to believe they are resentful and looking to benefit financially from this. My family is my first priority and the reason why I have been so supportive of them. In bringing these false claims, they have not only slandered me, they have also put me in a position to ensure that the truth is known and I will take all legal routes to protect myself, my family and my four children," said Chris Stokes, CEO of The Ultimate Group It’s also quite ironic that these statements were made only 2 weeks after they were denied admittance by a venue for an event I hosted in Beverly Hills," added Stokes. .
*********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLITZ HE DID IT PERIOD..THAT'S MY OPINION..!! Those guys gave to many details and why would they risk being called all kinda of nasty names GAY, FAGGOTS, E.T.C, It appears something happen?? and they allowed it to go on to a certain degree?? Not saying it's there fault based on tape they were kids.... In Chris statement he mentions because he wouldn't let them in a party that's enough for his own blood to excuse him of MOLESTATION?? and risk it all is this PERVERT SERIOUS?? ..They are shutting down Blogs & Websites from running this story so read the facts before I have to remove the content..!! (2 B CONTINUED)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i HOPE THEY THROW THE BOOK AT THIS CHILD MOLESTER

Anonymous said...

SICK!!!,,THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK..!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not buying this..I believe he did this??

Anonymous said...

Only the Lord know's the real truth. But let this be a real eye opener as too what could potentially happen if you allow financially secure people buy your children. One thing I must question is why Chris stated that "that ain't my life anymore"?
What has changed since then? Him being a child molester, or was it sugar coated and like post pedos gradually groom these boys so they do no believe that a crime has been committed? Could this explain O's response. Judgement day soon come, so I pray the Lord be merciful, he knows who's lying and who is not!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin