#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: LACE FRONT...I LOVE NEW YORK TIFFANY IS NOW ENGAGED TO TALIOR MAID..!!!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

LACE FRONT...I LOVE NEW YORK TIFFANY IS NOW ENGAGED TO TALIOR MAID..!!!

It took four reality shows, but Tiffany "New York" Pollard has finally met her match. People reports that the suspect Draq Queen 25-year-old, who started her TV "career" as a contestant on VH1's Flavor of Love, has agreed to marry the man she chose on the season finale of her spin off series, I Love New York. The lucky guy is George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber, a 32-year-old in the middle of a divorce, from Queens. Weisgerber, who waited months for NY to think off-air before she accepted his proposal, told People "[New York] needs a guy who will treat her right and respects her and values her for who she is. Let's not leave out can deal with Pounds of Weave, Lashes, Make-up and size 55 double D's. Our personalities complete
each other. I cherish her and want to cater to her every need. But I’m not a doormat. We have a good balance.”
Better balance than the reality star had with her last fiance, I Love New York season one victor "Tango," we hope who escaped unharmed.!! Read More (Click Now)
********************************************************************************** HOUSE OF GLIZ: I love man on man love...I'm sure this is a publicity stunt just so they can get another WHACK ASS!! reality show..?? ..We will see if this Man Love will last..!! toast to "Lace Fronts"..!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..this should be interesting..!!

Anonymous said...

this is not real I agree...All a publicity stunt.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure this is a publicity stunt!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin