#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIVICA TALKS ABOUT HER MAGAZINE: Actress juggles editor-at-large gig with two indie films and stint on HBO’s ‘Curb.’

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

VIVICA TALKS ABOUT HER MAGAZINE: Actress juggles editor-at-large gig with two indie films and stint on HBO’s ‘Curb.’

*Looks like 2007 will be jam packed for Vivica A. Fox. Fresh from her limited run on ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars,” the actress is producing two new independent movies, appearing on HBO’s “Curb Your Enthusiasm” next season, and running her own magazine. "I have a magazine called Jolie, which is a fashion magazine which stands for 'live pretty,'" Fox told People in Miami on Saturday. "I'm editor at large, which basically means my responsibility is that I interview whoever is on the cover and I also recruit cover models." The 42-year-old entertainer says the publication is targeted toward minorities, and so far has featured herself, Tyra Banks, Kimora Lee Simmons and LisaRaye Misick on the cover. “We celebrate the fabulous life,” Fox adds. "We are a magazine that is about encouraging, having a positive attitude and no matter what size you are, from a two all the way up to size 20, that you are fabulous and that you are loved and beautiful too." As for interviewing celebrities, Fox says: "I'm enjoying it," though "I do have to remember that as a celebrity (myself) I am different. I'm very sensitive about certain taboo subjects. There may be a better way to ask a question than to just come straight out and turn the celebrity off." But she adds: "I've got that finagling power."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's cool...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin