#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Jamie Foxx Fantasizes About Dating Janet Jackson

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Jamie Foxx Fantasizes About Dating Janet Jackson

Singer/actor Jamie Foxx celebrated his 39th birthday yesterday and has only one birthday wish - to go on a date with Janet Jackson. The singer was recently nominated for three Grammy Awards, but insists he would rather spend time with the sexy singer than win another musical honor. When asked about his ideal gift he says, "I think Janet Jackson would be good! But you know, not a date that's unsupervised, somebody there to kind of watch over the whole thing. I know she has a boyfriend, Jermaine Dupri, and everything. It would be nice to have a supervised date with Janet Jackson."Nothing crazy or anything. I don't know if you've ever heard her album, but I just want her to whisper to me like she does on the album. She's the only person I know who can whisper an album. That's all I want."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he is a mess!! JD would die!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin