#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: IF I DON’T HAVE YOU BY TAMAR BRAXTON

Friday, July 10, 2015

VIDEO: IF I DON’T HAVE YOU BY TAMAR BRAXTON

Tamar Braxton searches for true love in the cinematic video for “If I Don’t Have You.” In the Harlem Nights-inspired clip, the “Braxton Family Values” star teams up with her fellow reality stars including “Real Housewife of Atlanta” NeNe Leakes, Shateria Moragne-el, and “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” stars Malika and Khadijah Haqq. 
The ladies work at a brothel and are used to a revolving door of men, but this time around, one man in particular has captured Tamar’s heart. But there’s one problem: He’s not in love with her.
“It’s not a love song. And it’s not about Vince,” said Tamar of her husband, Vincent Herbert. “It’s about an ex that I loved that wasn’t in love with me and I’m in a relationship by myself.”

The song will appear on Tamar’s upcoming album Calling All Lovers, due July 31.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin