#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VANESSA WILLLIAMS WEDDING PICS

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

VANESSA WILLLIAMS WEDDING PICS

  3rd times a charm...Vanessa Williams had more reason than most to celebrate on Independence Day.
The 52-year-old tied the knot with her partner of three years and 'hometown guy' Jim Skrip on Saturday in front of family and close friends in Buffalo, New York.
 
The beauty Queen-turned-actress surprised everyone - including her husband - by donning not one but two gorgeous gowns during the intimate ceremony.
 'Honestly, when I saw Vanessa walking down the aisle, I didn't even notice her dress,' admitted Jim, who himself wore a grey suit with a red tie. 'We locked eyes and I got caught up in the moment, full of happiness and joy.
 
'When I finally noticed the dress, it was perfect for Vanessa: sleek, simple and sexy. She then had another surprise for me: she did a quick change into another beautiful gown for the vows ceremony. She was stunning!'
 
Vanessa's mother Helen arrived at the elegant ceremony in a pristine white Rolls Royce, which also whisked the newlyweds away afterwards.
 
Vanessa's daughters, Melanie, 28, Jillian, 26 and Sasha, 15, all served as beautiful bridesmaids in off-white gowns.

The youngest of Vanessa's daughters. 15-year-old Sasha Gabriella Fox, wore a flowy sleeveless dress.
Guests at the wedding, which included Vanessa's Ugly Betty co-stars Mark Indelicato and Ana Ortiz, waved the couple away with July 4th themed sparklers.

The couple decided to get married in Buffalo as it is Jim's and Vanessa's mother's hometown - and also the reason they struck up their very first conversation.

She told Madame Noire: 'I was on vacation with my daughter going to Egypt, cruising on the Nile. I wasn't looking for anything. I’d been alone for a number of years and divorced for ten years at that time. I found a hometown guy from my mom’s town in Buffalo, New York and started a conversation.'


For more on Vanessa Williams wedding click now

Daughter Jillian Hervey, 26, wore this ivory number



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin