#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: NICKI MINAJ GETS EMOTIONAL OVER BREAKUP WITH SAFAREE SAMUELS

Thursday, December 18, 2014

VIDEO: NICKI MINAJ GETS EMOTIONAL OVER BREAKUP WITH SAFAREE SAMUELS

Love hurts. Nicki Minaj has managed to keep her personal life private. But she got emotional while discussing her breakup with her boyfriend of 12 years, Safaree “ScaffBeezy” Samuels.


During her interview with Angie Martinez on Power 105.1, Nicki reflected on her relationship and revealed that she still has love for her ex.
“My relationship was based off of love,” she said. “And there still is nothing but love there. This is not some person I picked up off the street. This is somebody I grew up with. Like I don’t even know how I’m gonna function without that person in my life. I’ve never lived my life as a famous person without him.”

She confides in her girlfriends, but sometimes misses having SB around. “I tell my girlfriends, my best friends, but sometimes I still wanna tell him stuff and get his opinion.”


She broke down in tears as she spoke. “I don’t think people realize it’s not just a relationship or breakup. That was a humongous part of my life,” she told Angie. “It is something that I am dealing with publicly and it’s not easy. I’m also not gonna joke about it or try to disrespect him and try to act like he didn’t mean the world to me and still doesn’t mean the world to me. I’m just figuring it out.”

She admitted that her career and the music industry drove them apart. “If I wasn’t a rapper, we would have children, be married, and be living happily every after. And that’s what we’re both sad about because we know that this shit is what did it.”

While she raps about love and heartbreak on The Pinkprint, most of the tracks including “Bed of Lies” were written while she was still dating SB. “I wasn’t broken up when I was writing a lot of these songs,” she revealed.
There are rumors that she has found a new man in Meek Mill, but she denied that she is dating the Philly rapper. “We’re friends. He’s dope. Shout out to him,” she told Big Boy on Power 106.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin