#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: RICK ROSS TALKS 85-POUND WEIGHT LOSS ON ‘GMA’

Friday, December 19, 2014

RICK ROSS TALKS 85-POUND WEIGHT LOSS ON ‘GMA’

The Bawse woke up bright and early for a visit to “Good Morning America” on Thursday. The hip-hop heavyweight sat down with “GMA” correspondent Sara Haines and shared how his CrossFit RossFit training program helped him shed a whopping 85 lbs.

He decided to make a change to his lifestyle after he suffered two seizures two years ago. “I woke up from that and I was like, ‘Wow, I really need to re-evaluate what I’m doing,’” said Rozay, whose second album this year, Hood Billionaire, debuted at No. 6.

As part of his new diet, he traded alcohol and soda for pears (“Shout out to the pear”) and has been getting more sleep.
Some of the ladies miss the overweight Rozay, but he knows the change is for the better. “I feel I’m fat boy forever. I’m going to always be a fat boy. But it most definitely was just something I had to do,” he said.

One thing that hasn’t changed is his music. “My music comes from the heart, that comes from my mindset,” he said. “After I sit down and absorb this great interview, it’s something that’s gonna come to me that I can put into a record.”

Watch a much slimmer Rozay open up about his dramatic weight loss.



More ABC News Videos | ABC World News

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin