#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: WILL.I.AM AND JIMMY FALLON PLAY TEENAGE GIRLS IN ‘EW!’ MUSIC VIDEO

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

WILL.I.AM AND JIMMY FALLON PLAY TEENAGE GIRLS IN ‘EW!’ MUSIC VIDEO

OMG! Jimmy Fallon and will.i.am transform into their teenage-girl alter-egos, Sarah and mir.i.am, in the music video for “Ew!” which premiered on “The Tonight Show.” The BFFs hit their high school dance and rap about things they find “Ew!” like silicon butts, ratchet outfits, and most of all, Sarah’s stepdad Gary.
“I am not hating, I am merely conversating with my BFF Sarah,” raps mir.i.am, who sports headgear and a pink backpack.
“Ew!” is available for download on iTunes with the proceeds going to the SeriousFun Children’s Network and i.am.angel Foundation.
Watch the totally wacky video, featuring a cameo from Questlove, below.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin